Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Adam Klug‏Verified account @Adam_Klug · 55s56 seconds ago

 More

.@mcuban tells @GottliebShow he absolutely discussed tanking with his team this season, and was upset when they won some games.

0 replies 1 retweet 0 l

you want to feel terrible about our situation going forward, watch this presser.

I am just glad I root for some competent winning organizations too (RIP Dan Rooney). If I only rooted for the magic, I would probably be done with sports all together. As it is, while the Magic are #1 in my heart, the other teams I root for help lessen the pain.

Doesn't really seem to matter who we bring in as GM with the current hierarchy in management. Alex Martins shouldn't be getting off blame-free for this whole debacle, yet here we are.

you want to feel terrible about our situation going forward, watch this presser.

True Blue Nation needed some representation in that presser to ask the hard hitting questions to AM.

"Have you ever considered that you are the problem? What would it take for you to come to that conclusion?"

• Upvote 1

True Blue Nation needed some representation in that presser to ask the hard hitting questions to AM.

"Have you ever considered that you are the problem? What would it take for you to come to that conclusion?"

Pretty much the first question he gets asked.

Pretty much the first question he gets asked.

Oh, what was his answer? An easy deflection I'm sure.

I tuned in when it had already started, but I didn't think anyone would ask anything that direct.

There in lies the problem. They ask semi hard question. Robbins asked him about taking some of the blame but he should've drilled in with more specifics.

"Alex we now know that you were the big backer for the hiring of Skiles. Was that against Rob's wishes? Do you think that's where the problem began? The first three years was designed to lose to acquire draft picks and the one year Rob decided to go to the next step, do you agree you deviated from Rob's vision and probably set us back with the Skiles fiasco?"

Hammer the **** out of him