Fultz4thewin

2017 Official Offseason Thread

Henny was in the dressing room last night after we beat Detroit alongside Martins & The Devos Family

I'm not saying he's spent three consecutive weeks in Vermont. he's been in and out. He's been watching games and going to the charity events. He hasn't spent full days in the office.

Well the worst collective season in our history is finally over. See you at the draft lottery. Bye.

It really has been. Everything about this year sucked.

Just letdown after letdown after letdown. Even the dunk contest.

This is the most dissapiitning season In magic history IMO. 5 years after a rebuild and we have 1 solid player in AG to show for it.

Winning last night truly felt like the cherry on top.

Is it time for summer predictions thread yet?

I feel like we have a lot of talented individuals who wish to work together as a team but it just isnt working.

I think we wiilll have to take another step back before we can go 2 steps forward. What I mean by this is trading for pieces that will better fit together, even if we lose some value in the process.

My summer predictions:

1)We keep AG.

2)We add draft picks. (obviously)

3)We shuffle rest of the team Elf, Biz/Vuc, Ross/Evan for pieces that will better fit together.

I dont think we will trade all of them,but any combination of them to get a better functioning team.

4) I would prefer to keep Mario and Zim but no strong preference if deal comes up to include them.

5)I hope most of the bench players will be replaced too.

Is it time for summer predictions thread yet?

I feel like we have a lot of talented individuals who wish to work together as a team but it just isnt working.

I think we wiilll have to take another step back before we can go 2 steps forward. What I mean by this is trading for pieces that will better fit together, even if we lose some value in the process.

My summer predictions:

1)We keep AG.

2)We add draft picks. (obviously)

3)We shuffle rest of the team Elf, Biz/Vuc, Ross/Evan for pieces that will better fit together.

I dont think we will trade all of them,but any combination of them to get a better functioning team.

4) I would prefer to keep Mario and Zim but no strong preference if deal comes up to include them.

5)I hope most of the bench players will be replaced too.

im thinking there's a high chance we waive Zimmerman then resign him as one of those new Two way players so he doesn't count against our roster.

I'd be interested if anybody could note anything actually interesting Martins says. I can't bare to look at his face or hear him speak.

We have a list of individuals we are intested in for GM position and want to talk to some people who are in teams in playofffs and they are not allowed to talk until their current teams are eliminated. So we wont be getting new GM until those teams are eliminated from the playoffs and we can talk to all of them.

We are happy wih Vogel and want to put in a GM that they can work together with.

It could be GM or president of basketball operations (whatever the difference there is).