Sign in to follow this  
magicdoc1

MAGIC VS BULLS BOOM!

Pretty sad that you'd root for your own team to lose. Shame.

What do you think a win in our last game does for us? A sudden 180 shift towards a 50 win team? Look at our record and wake the f up. We suck.

Pretty sad that you'd root for your own team to lose. Shame.

Ask Lakers fans how they feel in a few weeks if they go from choosing between lonzo ball or Josh Jackson to having no pick in 2017 and no pick in 2019 because they decided to have 25 wins instead of 23 wins.

if you could trade the 5th pick to Detroit for the 12th pick and 9 wins would you do it?

Ask Lakers fans how they feel in a few weeks if they go from choosing between lonzo ball or Josh Jackson to having no pick in 2017 and no pick in 2019 because they decided to have 25 wins instead of 23 wins.

if you could trade the 5th pick to Detroit for the 12th pick and 9 wins would you do it?

Why is the NBA not allowing to forfeit games instead? This would spare the teams and my time! This is ridiculous! In lieu of change dumb rules, i. e. hacking they should focus on this problem!

Why is the NBA not allowing to forfeit games instead? This would spare the teams and my time! This is ridiculous! In lieu of change dumb rules, i. e. hacking they should focus on this problem!

they should fix the problem.

The issue is the players have no incentive to tank. coaches have no incentive to tank. It's only the front office that tanks. They force guys out of the lineup or put minute restrictions on players. That's how you tank. We tanked one game and we won that game.

Last night wasn't tanking. that was coaches being ready for the season to be over (we had no practice on sunday and no shootaround yesterday) and most players suffering from looking ahead to the season being over while simultaneously playing a team that desperately needed that game to make the playoffs.

When Vogel saw the starters come out flat he should have just gone straight to the end of the bench guys. they're at least playing for a job next year.

That has nothing to do with anything. They traded their pick and need to live with the consequences, whatever that may be.

Losing by almost 50 points...what a way to wrap up the season.

That has nothing to do with anything. They traded their pick and need to live with the consequences, whatever that may be.

Because losing by 10, 5, or 1 would've changed everything.

It has everything to do with everything. The entire future of their franchise might change dramatically

Maybe your self esteem is not developed as it should be, but yes.

I find this ironic because A. it wasn't a personal issue and B you just chimed in and made it personal.

How about we just keep this civil and discuss the whys or why nots or leave it because I'm not the one.

Because losing by 10, 5, or 1 would've changed everything.

fwiw losing by a normal amount would have changed minor things.

I don't think it impacts anything outside of this week but I think short term It does small things.

You know, this won't be popular to say, and I'm not saying we -should- get rid of him, but I don't even know if Gordon is an untouchable.

You haven't reached a conclusion on that yet? What exactly is holding you back?