Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic vs Pacers

It's a lot easier to rebuild a squad when you have that player. Everything else falls into line.

I hope we get a top prospect in this draft. I think you'll find out that it's nowhere near as easy as you think to put things back together after you've allowed yourself to become a garbage team, unless you really hit the jackpot and get a LeBron. At best we might hit mediocrity.

I hope we get a top prospect in this draft. I think you'll find out that it's nowhere near as easy as you think to put things back together after you've allowed yourself to become a garbage team, unless you really hit the jackpot and get a LeBron. At best we might hit mediocrity.

Minnesota hasn't made the playoffs in 14 seasons. It might be a long road for us, I'm ready for the worst

Minnesota hasn't made the playoffs in 14 seasons. It might be a long road for us, I'm ready for the worst

Our history dictates we wont be Minnesota, but things could change I guess.

At this point, the Magic would have to pay me to get me to come to one of their games. No effort at all. I think that even the guys who want us to tank don't want our guys to not be trying when they're playing.

I've passed up multiple free tickets to games this year. Free can't even get me into Amway. So, yes, I agree--maybe if they paid me I'd go.

I never mentioned how easy it would be. Just said it's easier.

Yeah getting LeBron, Shaq, or Kobe level makes it a lot easier.

Doesn't change the impact that players like Curry, Wade, Leonard, Lillard, Chris Paul, players that aren't top picks in their drafts, have had.

I never mentioned how easy it would be. Just said it's easier.

Yeah getting LeBron, Shaq, or Kobe level makes it a lot easier.

Doesn't change the impact that players like Curry, Wade, Leonard, Lillard, Chris Paul, players that aren't top picks in their drafts, have had.

You put a Wade (in his prime) on this team and maybe they make the eighth spot in the playoffs that everyone has been saying we want to avoid.

You put a Wade (in his prime) on this team and maybe they make the eighth spot in the playoffs that everyone has been saying we want to avoid.

Yea but a prime Wade also makes us a much better FA destination and gives us an actual core guy to build around rather than just picking up an assortment of pieces and seeing what happens.

CT nailed it.

Also being a 8th seed is great if you have a prime Wade on your team. Being a 8th seed with no prime Wade, no flexibility and no way to improve can be a problem.

I dunno. I think we'd have a better supporting cast than 08-09 Miami and they were the 5 seed.