Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic vs Pacers

Looks like an exhibition game, doesn't it? No one trying very hard on defense. Odd since this game is critically important to the Pacers.

At this point, the Magic would have to pay me to get me to come to one of their games. No effort at all. I think that even the guys who want us to tank don't want our guys to not be trying when they're playing.

At this point, the Magic would have to pay me to get me to come to one of their games. No effort at all. I think that even the guys who want us to tank don't want our guys to not be trying when their playing.

Yeah, I mean I would love to say were intentionally tanking, but sometimes it appears that we are really this bad.

Yeah, I mean I would love to say were intentionally tanking, but sometimes it appears that we are really this bad.

The problem is that we have no system. We have a PG who's a rim runner and thrives in transition, but then we have a Center that wants to slow the game down and shoot fadeaways.

Our basketball is painful to watch and throughout 82 games with Vogel, we haven't developed anything close to an identity.

Payton isn't that bad of a player individually, Fournier isn't that bad of a player individually, Vucevic isn't that bad of a player individually, Ross isn't that bad of a player individually, but the collection of pieces doesn't mesh well and that's why we keep losing games.

Payton isn't that bad of a player individually, Fournier isn't that bad of a player individually, Vucevic isn't that bad of a player individually, Ross isn't that bad of a player individually, but the collection of pieces doesn't mesh well and that's why we keep losing games.

Right. I agree. I think Rob has a gift evaluating talent but he just cannot put a cohesive and workable roster together. Year after year it's the same thing -- ill-fitting parts.

And sometimes I debate to my self whether firing Rob without an obviously better alternative is the right thing to do.

I would love for him to stay on due to his scouting -- but he would never stay here if removed from a GM position. Maybe getting him some better assistants?

It's just, the same crap every year.

And sometimes I debate to my self whether firing Rob without an obviously better alternative is the right thing to do.

I would love for him to stay on due to his scouting -- but he would never stay here if removed from a GM position. Maybe getting him some better assistants?

It's just, the same crap every year.

I think Vogel is also clueless