Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic vs Nets

with three more wins we can catch the Knicks and Kings....come on guys lets finish the season on a big run! Make the Magic great again! What a bunch of idiots we have in our management. Truly world class! I cant wait to see Philly jump to #1 in the draft again with our ping pong ball.

Knicks play Philly

Sacramento plays the Lakers and phoenix.

I think we're pretty safe at 4, 4.5 or 5

let me know what year we see mediocrity...unless your seeing something the world isnt we are a long way from mediocrity.

I agree. I meant in the long run

We have absolutely no reason to win any games including the one we just won. Hasn't management learned what a difference 1 spot can make?

The most disturbing thing about last-night was Meeks being the one getting us the win. I'd be upset to an extent either way--but if we won cause AG dropped 30 or Mario dropped 20--I could except it.

Having a player get us a win when he won't even be a part of the franchise in 2 weeks is sickening. I hate it. Meeks should not have been playing. There is no excuse for it other than the fact that our MGMT is clueless.

The most disturbing thing about last-night was Meeks being the one getting us the win. I'd be upset to an extent either way--but if we won cause AG dropped 30 or Mario dropped 20--I could except it.

Having a player get us a win when he won't even be a part of the franchise in 2 weeks is sickening. I hate it. Meeks should not have been playing. There is no excuse for it other than the fact that our MGMT is clueless.

This.

Shut Meeks ass down. Play Mario, Hunt, and Garinoleak.

• Upvote 1

The disturbing thing for me is that we continue to play Augustin, Watson, Meeks and Green (until hurt) instead of young guys. That is just absurd. And we finally added a couple of young guys with just a handful games left.

Rob setting us back yet again -- should have told Vogel to shut down Meeks and anyone else that could possibly get us a win.

Oh stop. Its Brooklyn.

Oh stop. Its Brooklyn.

So? This one win could mean everything. It could mean nothing.

So why not play the odds? I just don't understand the thinking of this stupid ass management.

Really, they are just a bunch of donkeys. 5 years later and we still suck so I'm not surprised.

So? This one win could mean everything. It could mean nothing.

So why not play the odds? I just don't understand the thinking of this stupid ass management.

Really, they are just a bunch of donkeys. 5 years later and we still suck so I'm not surprised.

Because it's really hard to lose to Brooklyn twice in a week

Because it's really hard to lose to Brooklyn twice in a week

Which kind of further proves the point we should of sat any and everyone we could in order to make sure we lost. We could of easily started Mario and played the two guys we just brought on a bunch more.