Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Magic @ Cavs

Lol, Hezonja really is a box of chocolates

He is.

Its frustrating. Because a few weeks ago he couldn't stay in front of guys. So i made peace with the fact that he's an iffy defender. He became an acceptable team defender depending on the night so it was fine.

Then he's running around out there checking LeBron. Getting really up in him. Where the ***** did that come from? Was he depressed before? Was he not focused? Did he just not care to play defense? Because thats not something you learn to do in a few weeks. That's something you can develop after years of working on your hips and lateral movement. But that's not something that changes in 90 days. So it had to be there the whole time. So what the *****?

He is.

Its frustrating. Because a few weeks ago he couldn't stay in front of guys. So i made peace with the fact that he's an iffy defender. He became an acceptable team defender depending on the night so it was fine.

Then he's running around out there checking LeBron. Getting really up in him. Where the ***** did that come from? Was he depressed before? Was he not focused? Did he just not care to play defense? Because thats not something you learn to do in a few weeks. That's something you can develop after years of working on your hips and lateral movement. But that's not something that changes in 90 days. So it had to be there the whole time. So what the *****?

Maybe he is embracing the idea of playing pf.

Another good loss, and we brought up some scrubs just like all the other teams.

So the Knicks won last night, Philly lost. I think we can afford one more loss. I still think it' s Detroit. The nets are playing their best ball right now. If we lose tommorow to them, things will look great but i just know Stan Van is going to lay down hard in that last game.

Maybe he is embracing the idea of playing pf.

Maybe he's 21 and learns fast but not as fast as we like because we're just fans and some of us aren't patient?

He is.

Probably realizes his shot is garbage right now, so trying to make a name for himself and get PT through defense.

Maybe he's 21 and learns fast but not as fast as we like because we're just fans and some of us aren't patient?

Luckily we also have the cooler and wiser heads who will teach us how to be patient for possibly decades so we can be terrible enough to get to the promised land.

Awwww thank you for being so thankful.

Luckily we also have the cooler and wiser heads who will teach us how to be patient for possibly decades so we can be terrible enough to get to the promised land.