Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Magic at Nets Game Thread

I'd hardly call Green's stats muted, I would call them elevated if anything. I think he's great at fitting into a team dynamic for sure, but I don't think he would beat Tobias Harris if they met on the court personally. I think you can recall my feelings on Harris as a player from the somewhat recent past, so needless to say I find him to be flawed. I would rather have Green on my team due to his proven ability to fit into a squad, but that doesn't mean he is a superior individual player as I think Harris would beat him personally. I also think Harris' single best trait trumps whatever Green's greatest individual trait is. This is why context that you criticized me of yet failed to include yourself when prompted is important. Separately, Harris' impact isn't as imaginary on his current team as you eluded to. He's contributing almost as well as he ever has and is putting up numbers that I think would be significantly higher if he were on GS.

I fail to see how any of this is relevant to the previous topic anyway, it was quite a deflection and I hate you for tricking me into to defending Harris.

Draymond green is a game breaker

Tobias Harris is a guy.

I'd hardly call Green's stats muted, I would call them elevated if anything. I think he's great at fitting into a team dynamic for sure, but I don't think he would beat Tobias Harris if they met on the court personally. I think you can recall my feelings on Harris as a player from the somewhat recent past, so needless to say I find him to be flawed. I would rather have Green on my team due to his proven ability to fit into a squad, but that doesn't mean he is a superior individual player as I think Harris would beat him personally. I also think Harris' single best trait trumps whatever Green's greatest individual trait is. This is why context that you criticized me of yet failed to include yourself when prompted is important. Separately, Harris' impact isn't as imaginary on his current team as you eluded to. He's contributing almost as well as he ever has and is putting up numbers that I think would be significantly higher if he were on GS.

I fail to see how any of this is relevant to the previous topic anyway, it was quite a deflection and I hate you for tricking me into to defending Harris.

He fits into all of the things conducive to a great team game because his skills on defense and passing are very high. Harris, not so much. Harris may be a statistically better shooter and a bit more athletic but they aren't going to play one on one any time soon. Nor would it win either of them anything useful.