Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

magic vs celtics game thread

Ugh. I really wanted to see if this team could jump that last hurdle and make the win when it counts! Kind of a blind layup with the defense. I don't despise the judgement to drive it.

If Payton's pass the possession before was a little lower AG gets an easy dunk, and we win. Tough no call at the end.

Did not watch the game but AG with 32 and 16... THIS IS OUR FUTURE ALL STAR!

The only player on our team where one good game in a loss is significant.

The only player on our team where one good game in a loss is significant.

I am a believer in Payton and AG.

Our starters are fine. Bolster the bench..nail this draft pick and next year we will be rocking and rolling.

Perfect way to lose. I would love every game left to go just like this. Our guys just gave the EC leader a good scare. A month ago I would have said we need to draft a PG but with the way Elf is playing I wouldn't even think of it. I have been more focused on the PGs for the draft, is there a big bruising center that plays very well Like a cousins or an Embid in this draft?

Perfect way to lose. I would love every game left to go just like this. Our guys just gave the EC leader a good scare. A month ago I would have said we need to draft a PG but with the way Elf is playing I wouldn't even think of it. I have been more focused on the PGs for the draft, is there a big bruising center that plays very well Like a cousins or an Embid in this draft?

If we get a top 2 pick we have to go for Fultz / Ball. No overthinking

And Vucevic followed his 3/14 FG performance with a 4/13. Baby steps