Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

magic vs celtics game thread

Player progression. Habits. Things like Mario playing hard in other aspects when he's struggling with his shot or hitting the weights. Payton being more consistent as we now begin the month of April. TRoss carving out a nice role for himself in the lineup and might be even better next season.

You're to fixated on wins that you're not seeing the small progressions game to game.

You can find positives with even the worst teams but they're still bad teams. It's easy to miss the forest for the trees. Mario hitting the weights is a positive? I guess as opposed to sitting on the couch eating potato chips, but this is a very low bar for a professional athlete.

You can find positives with even the worst teams but they're still bad teams. It's easy to miss the forest for the trees. Mario hitting the weights is a positive? I guess as opposed to sitting on the couch eating potato chips, but this is a very low bar for a professional athlete.

You'd be surprise how many don't hit the weights. You're also severely underestimating the pros weight lifting had on an athlete.

You'd be surprise how many don't hit the weights. You're also severely underestimating the pros weight lifting had on an athlete.

It hasn't seemingly helped Mario at all, because he's probably one of the worst players in the NBA this season. I like that you are trying to bring a positive attitude, but you're looking for the positives in the smallest things here.

It hasn't seemingly helped Mario at all, because he's probably one of the worst players in the NBA this season. I like that you are trying to bring a positive attitude, but you're looking for the positives in the smallest things here.

Again, last off season he had no time to really work on his game. He's 21 and has decided to take up something that will in fact not only improve his game, but will also prolong it.

It's not about being an optimist. You and the other poster are just severely minimizing it.