Sign in to follow this  
Ibn Battuta

Thunder v Magic Game Thread

Did what for the tank?

Westbrook won this game. We didn't lose it. He made tough shots that were well defended. Vogel said as much post game. That the team played great and is moving in the right direction.

I was just kidding. Someone was saying Ross should have gotten more shots at the end and it was Vogel''s fault he didn't which I assumed was a joke.

Completely removed from lotto talk, id rather watch a game like this loss than a win like Philly from last week from a pure watchability standpoint.

So you'd rather watch the team lose in "exciting" fashion than watch the team win, however boring you may think it is?

So you'd rather watch the team lose in "exciting" fashion than watch the team win, however boring you may think it is?

This year? When we're already mathematically eliminated from the playoffs? Hell yeah! We're all fans of the game here, right? Westbrook is special, and we took them to overtime with him giving us all he had

Did what for the tank?

Westbrook won this game. We didn't lose it. He made tough shots that were well defended. Vogel said as much post game. That the team played great and is moving in the right direction.

:shard:

In a vacuum, sure. In a season where every single win means something, no.

No joke. Did u watch the game?

Yes. A coach doesn't have control of every possession. It didn't surprise me that Ross only got two shots in OT. It's not like Evan was having a terrible game. Should Vogel have told everyone just get the ball to Ross and only let him shoot?

This year? When we're already mathematically eliminated from the playoffs? Hell yeah! We're all fans of the game here, right? Westbrook is special, and we took them to overtime with him giving us all he had

But that's not really true. We were up about 95% of the game. All Vucevic needs to do is make one free throw to seal the game, but he didn't. Westbrook shot the ball 40 times so it's not too surprising he got 57 points and only 9 of those came from the stripe. They took US to overtime because we gave it away.

• Upvote 1

First thing the next GM needs to do is get rid of Vuc.

Good god.

Ultimately i think that was the plan but late July we gauged the market and nobody was biting. So we decided to wait until someone would come pay our market price and nobody came. That's why okafor is still on Philly and they got nothing for Noel. No market.

But that's not really true. We were up about 95% of the game. All Vucevic needs to do is make one free throw to seal the game, but he didn't. Westbrook shot the ball 40 times so it's not too surprising he got 57 points and only 9 of those came from the stripe. They took US to overtime because we gave it away.

Vuc also wasn't looking when Evan passed it to him at the end of regulation. Westbrook had an amazing game, but I guess it can be argued that Vuc gave the game away. He was truly awful tonight.