Sign in to follow this  
UEBERMORTAL

Magic @ Raptors [1:30 AM CEST]

Sorry, it was low hanging fruit, couldn't resist.

I know it was.

His shot does look flat though. No arc on it at all. He physically doesn't look as explosive as he did last year and in Europe. He desperately needs to work this off season.

Hezonja sucks something awful. Wish he wasn't playing so we would at least have the hope that he would be good.

Lol we've come full circle. He wasn't playing in the beginning when we wanted him to, and now he's playing when we don't want him to.

Hezonja sucks something awful. Wish he wasn't playing so we would at least have the hope that he would be good.

I wonder at what point even his strongest supporters have to say he's a bust and let's move on. I feel like I have given him the benefit of a doubt for long enough and i believe that there are college kids that won't even get drafted that shoot better than Mario. Let's trade him to a team that doesn't know better for a decent bench player or a pack of gum.

I wonder at what point even his strongest supporters have to say he's a bust and let's move on. I feel like I have given him the benefit of a doubt for long enough and i believe that there are college kids that won't even get drafted that shoot better than Mario. Let's trade him to a team that doesn't know better for a decent bench player or a pack of gum.

The only saving grace is that we are terrible so we don't need to Harkless him and have him blossom somewhere. We can take our time and if he doesn't click by the end of his rookie deal he can go back to Europe or something.

How does AG get only one rebound in 36 minutes? That's awful

It's not great but when the other team shoots 59 percent there aren't many to grab

Hopefully everybody understood, that he is not NBA material.

The only saving grace is that we are terrible so we don't need to Harkless him and have him blossom somewhere. We can take our time and if he doesn't click by the end of his rookie deal he can go back to Europe or something.

I was thinking that way myself in the beginning of the season because he was a lottery pick, but at this point I'm thinking trade him while he still has some perceived value around the league.

Gotta give Mario at least an off season to focus solely on his game. Just way too early to write him off. He had numerous flashes in Europe and here last year. People forget there are a lot players that went through the same thing.

My thing is, can he live up to his potential under Vogel. History says sure but this season has so many head scratchers for me.