Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ warriors

He just needs the season to end. We all do.

Mario needs to grow a beard, watch Rocky when he was training for Drago and not come out until next season starts.

Well it's true that he won't put up the kind of bad numbers he's been putting up all month over the summer. Other than that, I don't see how being off can possibly help him. He needs to prove himself, if he can, by his play on the court, and not by talking up his "potential" when he's on vacation.

He's getting plenty of PT now, and the Magic are out of the playoffs, so there's no pressure. If ever there was a time for him to show us something, this is it.

Holy jeez, I don't think ive ever been so embarrassed to watch my team live in my life. I feel like Rob should personally reimburse me for all the money I dropped at Oracle to watch that product.

#FireHenny

#yesterday

How about that pass by GS between Vuch's legs for an assist? It's a lot like watching the Globetrotters and we're the pathetic Generals. We've become a laughingstock.

Well it's true that he won't put up the kind of bad numbers he's been putting up all month over the summer. Other than that, I don't see how being off can possibly help him. He needs to prove himself, if he can, by his play on the court, and not by talking up his "potential" when he's on vacation.

He's getting plenty of PT now, and the Magic are out of the playoffs, so there's no pressure. If ever there was a time for him to show us something, this is it.

Sometimes you just need to unplug for a week or two. Then when he gets back, he can finally have an off season working solely on his game. He didn't do that last summer.

Hizonja 1 for 6 with a turnover and 0 assists. Another piece of our future.

Yea Mario has been a major disappointment. Not to say he can't or won't turn it around--but anyone that says he hasn't been a disappointment to this point in his career is kidding themselves.

4.6 points on barley 30 percent from deep with regressing numbers from his already disappointing rookie year is really concerning.

At some point people have to stop making excuses for him (which we've all been guilty of me included) and he needs to just play better. MUCH better.

Lets just relax for a second and no overreact here. Not all fault is on Henny. The players are playing awful. Vogel continues to use the wrong people at times.

I am seeing Mario struggling in finding his open shots with this offense. The same can be said with Ross. He is using Fournier as our primary ball handler/offensive creator in the halfcourt offense. Fournier looks for his shot and dont distribute the ball well.

We need a PG that can create and be able to feed the shooters like Mario, Fournier and Ross. We have great shooters in this team yet we are one of the worse outside shooting team in the league.

The question with Henny is; do we fire him this summer prior the draft or we wait after draft and free agency and see what he does this summer again?

How about that pass by GS between Vuch's legs for an assist? It's a lot like watching the Globetrotters and we're the pathetic Generals. We've become a laughingstock.

And they have Kevin Durant waiting in the wings!

We just need to fire everyone and start clean.

Nah. I might be the only one here but I think we are in a better position than Philadelphia. I cant get what phily is doing.

They have tank for years to collect a bunch of early first round picks and now they are realizing that it is not working on their favor. They just traded their best defensive big guy to Dallas for mainly nothing( another first round). They will likely again try to trade Okafor next year and the return will probably be another late first round. They have Embid who has not played much in 3 years and will likely undergo another knee surgery this summer. He will soon be eligible for either a contract extension or free agency. They have Simmons who seems to be a future star yet injuries have kept him off court. Im not sure how good he will be and how his talent will translate into the NBA.

I see ourselves better than them next year.

By everyone's reactions, I would assume we were just blown out by Brooklyn or something.

No, this wasn't a good game. Yes, the performance was incredibly disappointing. Yes, Golden State has been on a bit of a slide.

But Golden State is still the best team in the League, probably even without Durant. They have blown out better teams than us by even more.

By everyone's reactions, I would assume we were just blown out by Brooklyn or something.

No, this wasn't a good game. Yes, the performance was incredibly disappointing. Yes, Golden State has been on a bit of a slide.

But Golden State is still the best team in the League, probably even without Durant. They have blown out better teams than us by even more.

Well it comes a week after losing to Charlotte by 40, so I guess we're seeing some improvement

eh, did you watch?

Its one thing to get killed. I can live with that. we're not as good.

Its another to have a team show up that looks like they don't want to play anymore. Ross was ok. Green was ok. actually the bench in general was ok. but payton, vucevic, and Fournier barely showed up.

And Gordon did that thing he does every time he has friends in the crowd and completely forces everything which leads to bad shots which leads to misses which leads to frustration for him and his teammates. He so badly wants to be the guy here and in front of his friends that it just screws up his game. Every time he plays well its because he just plays. He gets backdoor cuts. he hits some open shots within the offense. he gets some fastbreak buckets. he finds himself matched up against a slower player and exploits it. Every time he tries to take over it totally destroys his game. he cant manufacture points. that's not who he is today.