Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ warriors

Well he has 50 turnovers this season and only 42 assists, so unfortunately I think it's a big stretch to say that he's shown good passing skills. While on rare occasion he has shot well, his overall stats for the whole season are basically abysmal, especially for a guy whose main talent is supposed to be his shooting. He's shooting 30% from three, and 36.5% overall.

His turnovers are mostly related to poor dribbling skills

Thanks, yea me too. I mean I wasn't counting on a win, but I was hoping they might at least look competitive, or if nothing else, a fun AG highlight.

Nope. Nada. Easily the worst performance I've ever witnessed live from any of my teams.

And I've gone to post-Harbaugh 49ers games.

Thanks, yea me too. I mean I wasn't counting on a win, but I was hoping they might at least look competitive, or if nothing else, a fun AG highlight.

Nope. Nada. Easily the worst performance I've ever witnessed live from any of my teams.

And I've gone to post-Harbaugh 49ers games.

H

At least Jeff Green did something lol

His turnovers are mostly related to poor dribbling skills

Even if that's true, an average of 0.8 assists per game also doesn't say much for his passing.

Thats how the Charlotte game went for me back in Jan. My kids are Hornets fans so they had the time of their life, it was a depressing showing for our guys on their home floor.

Even if that's true, an average of 0.8 assists per game also doesn't say much for his passing.

For a huge part of the season, Hezonja was left in the corner since we don't run any offensive sets. He feels the need to get some shots off whenever he has the chance to.

It's undeniable that Hezonja is a good team player and understands the flow of the game and is able to make some crisp passes.

You can only do so much in under 20 mins per game

His role as a playmaker will increase as time goes on, his role as a spotup shooter currently diminishes his value. I'm less worried about Hezonja now than I was at the beginning of the season...primarily due to his willingness on D.

It's undeniable that Hezonja is a good team player and understands the flow of the game and is able to make some crisp passes.

You make some good points but I don't agree with that sentence. He may turn out to have that ability but he certainly hasn't shown it yet.

H

At least Jeff Green did something lol

lol I was surprised that Jeff Green of all people seemed to be our best performer. I admittedly wasn't keeping track of stats, but it seemed like Green and Augustine had some of the better performances of the night for Orlando.