UEBERMORTAL

Magic vs Knicks

Tank or not. The Knicks are a bunch of absolute scrubs minus there best player. How we lose is disturbing big time

Meh. Getting blown out when games mattered was much more disturbing. I took my 4-yr old to his first Magic game vs. MN earlier in the season and we got down by like 30 in the 2nd quarter. Probably the worst Magic game I've ever attended. Luckily we still had fun, but I was still pissed

• Upvote 1

I’m already seeing some fans get happy over a close loss. Losing to this Knicks team at home is unacceptable for the #Magic. Period.

Via OMD Twitter

And I agree 110%

• Upvote 1

Meh. Getting blown out when games mattered was much more disturbing. I took my 4-yr old to his first Magic game vs. MN earlier in the season and we got down by like 30 in the 2nd quarter. Probably the worst Magic game I've ever attended. Luckily we still had fun, but I was still pissed

At least when I went to Amway we got blown out by the Cavs :shard:

• Upvote 1

Maybe not from you but there are plenty on here who want to cut ties.

He's more than a catch and shoot guy. He needs to drive, he's the best driver on this team. Just needs to do so in more controlled ways.

If you think driving with your head down into traffic is s good driver then I'm glad you're not a chauffeur.

I’m already seeing some fans get happy over a close loss. Losing to this Knicks team at home is unacceptable for the #Magic. Period.

Via OMD Twitter

And I agree 110%

Yeah, this win would have made our season...

Would anyone consider KO to be as good or better than Byombo? I know a lot has to do with fit, but it's hard to not have a spot for a guy that brings the things KO brings.

I disagree. This Knicks team is absolutely diabolical missing there best player coming off a back to back. We had a 17 point lead and completely blew it at home loool.

Tank or not there are no words. It's disgusting.

DJ, CJ, Rudez & Jeff Green Need to get the hell off this team.

Via OMD Twitter

And I agree 110%

Winning this game would mean absolutely nothing for this franchise. Nothing.

Losing it gives us a better chance at turning this franchise around.

There is no choice to be made here. Just lose.

I know the feeling of spending money on tickets and feeling crappy leaving early when we're down 20 at half-that's why I canceled my season tickets 2 years ago. If you have nothing financially invested in it--it's much more easy to accept.

Would anyone consider KO to be as good or better than Byombo? I know a lot has to do with fit, but it's hard to not have a spot for a guy that brings the things KO brings.

Don't tell me you're talking about Oquinn

Yeah, this win would have made our season...

Yeah, Phil is losing it for some reason. I don't get it.

Hezonja, Gordon, biyombo, Fournier, Payton play well.

Augustin, green, Watson play poorly.

Ross plays great on defense, hits weird Courtney lee kryptonite again on offense.

That's fine. Process vs results

I disagree. This Knicks team is absolutely diabolical missing there best player coming off a back to back. We had a 17 point lead and completely blew it at home loool.

Tank or not there are no words. It's disgusting.

DJ, CJ, Rudez & Jeff Green Need to get the hell off this team.

If you're truly upset by losses at this point you're taking this **** way too seriously. Season was over two months ago. It's better that we lost as tough as that may be for you to swallow

I'm all for the best draft pick believe me. I think that this crap season maybe a absolute blessing in disguise but man the lead blowing last night was bad.. Tonight trumped that easily.

Players like Lee and Lance Thomas dominating lol

I respect anybody who has a opinion but man this sort of crap is disturbing.

Whether or not the win MATTERS??

LOL