Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic vs heat

Can't make my mind up on whether Vogel was trying to throw the game in the 4th or if he is really that useless with rotations. That or he really doesn't want Elf to get a triple double.

@CodyTaylorNBA

Goran Dragic said it's tough to lose to teams that are planning their [offseason] vacations.

looooooooooooooool

Payton played great 12 10 and 8 in 26 minutes +27 also. Why he played only 26 min. I have no f ing idea.

Any NBA starter is capable of having a good game every once and a while. Also, Dragic is a horrid defender.

But he did play more engaged and aggressive which was nice.

Any NBA starter is capable of having a good game every once and a while. Also, Dragic is a horrid defender.

But he did play more engaged and aggressive which was nice.

Yea don't quote me but I'm almost positive he has played pretty well against Miami all year. He loves taking advantage of them.

Did anyone notice on one of Gordon's early drives in the 1st quarter Fournier threw up his arms again and AG said something to him about it

As much as I want to get a super high draft pick, I would rather win games from here on. I think the notion of heading in a positive direction, having a good idea what positive things we can do with Ross and Gordon together, and building confidence is more important than getting the 4th pick instead of the 8th pick or so. I know we won't win 60% of our games, but I would really like to see a glimmer of hope for next season rather than tank it until the season mercifully ends.

Careful, this sentiment is blasphemy around here.

Did anyone notice on one of Gordon's early drives in the 1st quarter Fournier threw up his arms again and AG said something to him about it

Yeah? I didn't see it this time. I did against Atlanta