Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Knicks

Fournier is underrated around here

Disagree. The complaints on Fournier aren't with his game, they're with his role. If we ever get a star on offense, Fournier's game is perfect to put next to him, but he's not good in the role he's in now.

Mainly people forget how young he is and how much time he has to refine his game. He's not much worse than T-Ross who everyone here loves

He's better than Ross. That doesn't mean much, both are solid role players...not much more.

Mainly people forget how young he is and how much time he has to refine his game. He's not much worse than T-Ross who everyone here loves

Nobody thinks Fournier is garbage. He's almost universally regarded as a guy with a few reliable skills coupled with poor vision and poor defense.

He's good enough to exploit a matchup which is what he did tonight. He's not good enough to do that every night. He doesn't pass well enough to run the offense through him. Its not bad, its just a thing.

Ross is new. We don't really know what he is so that's exciting.

He's better than Ross. That doesn't mean much, both are solid role players...not much more.

I don't think we can definitively say which guy is better yet

I don't think we can definitively say which guy is better yet

Ross isn't new (another quote of yours), there is a body of work available on him. He is doing the same thing, just with higher usage here. That doesn't make him a new or better player than he was before. Fournier is better than him, though Ross has an advantage on the other end of the floor (slight).

Ross isn't new (another quote of yours), there is a body of work available on him. He is doing the same thing, just with higher usage here. That doesn't make him a new or better player than he was before. Fournier is better than him, though Ross has an advantage on the other end of the floor (slight).

I'll agree with the Murphanator on this one.

Also, you say we know who Fournier is but he's still 24 and can improve across the board.

I've said for a while people act like Fournier is 28 on here. For some reason.

Ross isn't new (another quote of yours), there is a body of work available on him. He is doing the same thing, just with higher usage here. That doesn't make him a new or better player than he was before.

Same could be said about Kyle Lowry before he went to the Raptors, changing teams can change players for a multitude of reasons

No. No he's not. He's doing a lot more with the ball than he did in Toronto. Whether that's an actual positive trait or just an afflalo situation where you ask a guy to do more on a bad team remains to be seen.

No. No he's not. He's doing a lot more with the ball than he did in Toronto. Whether that's an actual positive trait or just an afflalo situation where you ask a guy to do more on a bad team remains to be seen.

Yeah I dont understand his logic. He's playing a new role in a brand new system. He went from the bench to starter. He's been asked to do different things. We don't have a body of work on that.

I'll agree with the Murphanator on this one.

Also, you say we know who Fournier is but he's still 24 and can improve across the board.

I've said for a while people act like Fournier is 28 on here. For some reason.

You don't suddenly gain the ability to look for guys as you're driving to the basket. That's not really improvable. You can improve the action of passing but Fournier isn't a bad passer. He doesn't see guys