Fultz4thewin

Magic vs Hawks

I think people are overreacting to Ross, he had a great game but he did go out and shoot 4-17 in his first game and has been an inconsistent player his whole career in Toronto. I'm not trying to be negative, but I think a lot of people are getting caught up in the moment after a nice game. Let's get a good sample size from the guy first.

I think people are overreacting to Ross, he had a great game but he did go out and shoot 4-17 in his first game and has been an inconsistent player his whole career in Toronto. I'm not trying to be negative, but I think a lot of people are getting caught up in the moment after a nice game. Let's get a good sample size from the guy first.

It's more than just Ross singularly though. It's that guys are now playing in their correct positions now and we are so much quicker on defense and in transition. Whether the 4-17 or the 10-15 were anomalies, we still seem to be functioning better with Ibaka out of, and Ross in, our starting lineup.

It's more than just Ross singularly though. It's that guys are now playing in their correct positions now and we are so much quicker on defense and in transition. Whether the 4-17 or the 10-15 were anomalies, we still seem to be functioning better with Ibaka out of, and Ross in, our starting lineup.

That I agree with and was not trying to argue anything of the like. Just more of a response to some of the overreacting to Ross' performance. It would be nice if he turned into a stud for us, but I expect more of the same things he did with the Raptors but with some higher volume now in a different role.

I just made a response to this and now i can't find it. Weird.

He wouldn't be the first guy to play well for a month on a new team and then fall back down to earth the following year.

But did you watch the last two games? Team looks a lot different with him in the game

I just made a response to this and now i can't find it. Weird.

He wouldn't be the first guy to play well for a month on a new team and then fall back down to earth the following year.

But did you watch the last two games? Team looks a lot different with him in the game

In addition to what Miller said in his last response, it wouldn't be the first time a team came out with renewed energy post ASB then regressed to familiar bad habits as the grind set back in. It would be nice to go on a run but I don't see us doing better than 10-12 over the final 22 games; where does a 32-50 record get us? If it puts us at 10-14 in the draft then I would probably just opt for continued suckage. Honestly I hope we either win the lotto and take fultz or jackson or drop down to 6-7 and get another non-pg prospect.

6 or 7 looks like where we might wind up. We are 4th worst right now but the other teams almost as bad as us are having significant injuries or waiving players.

If a surprise team jumps up in the draft we could easily be 9 or 10.

Gordon Giricek and Drew Gooden.

We had such energy after that trade, if my memory is correct, and then it all came back down to earth and we sucked again.

Started 7-2 and finished 2-8.

And the beginning of the following season we sucked right?

We then trades Drew for Battie.

well, that was the season we went up 3-1 on Detroit then lost the series. then started next season with a win, then lost the following 19 games.