JJZFL

Magic at Heat

Mario finally played a good game without qualifiers this year. Not a good game for him. Not a good game for a second year guy.

Just a good game overall.

Hate being mad when we win. Can't lose them all though. The real tank starts after the all star break. A win here and there is fine.

Glad Mario made some plays, long overdue.

Hate being mad when we win. Can't lose them all though. The real tank starts after the all star break. A win here and there is fine.

Glad Mario made some plays, long overdue.

We've lost enough games that we can afford to win this one.

I agree. I still wanted us to lose to get a higher chance of a better pick, but it was nice to see a win.

I'm sorry I just can't get on board with this higher pick stuff. I have zero faith we'll even pick the best player available when it comes time. Just wanna see Ws.

I'm sorry I just can't get on board with this higher pick stuff. I have zero faith we'll even pick the best player available when it comes time. Just wanna see Ws.

that's cool. everyone has their own opinion. I just want them to be better down the road. Hopefully we can get rid of the pieces that just doesn't belong with this team (which is probably a lot). I know some people don't like payton, but I like the way he plays, I think its better when he comes off the bench because our bench is pretty questionable to me, just want to surround that dude with some shooters (maybe mario if he gets more PT).

Marios Defense looked great tonight. I hope the coach notices how hard he was working to get over screens and contest shots. Makes me wonder what he could be like right now if he was getting playing time all season.

This, I'll never cheer for losses again. Especially after seeing what this organization just did with the tank strategy.

• Upvote 1

This, I'll never cheer for losses again. Especially after seeing what this organization just did with the tank strategy.

Agree +1