Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Dallas

Ummmm... I've been publicly calling for Rob to be fired since my thread on November 24, 2016. I just can't believe we're trusting the guy who put this clusterbomb of a roster together to once again try to reshape it through the trade deadline. That's the quintessential definition of insanity. He needs to go. He's completely incompetent in his role.

Anyone who is okay with Rob being our GM for another rebuild is dense, and I mean that in the kindest way possible.

That isn't what you or me or anyone else wanted when the season started.

We want that now because Rob turned this rebuild into an absolute dumpster fire. I am all for going through another rebuild (due to how utterly atrocious this one went)--but I do not want Rob being our GM again.

He's terrible and a huge part of why we are worse this year than last.

IN HENNY I TRUST

Why because a different GM is going to automatically have better luck in the draft?

Why because a different GM is going to automatically have better luck in the draft?

A different gm would have brought in great free agents. Like we saw with Portland, new Orleans, new York, Milwaukee, Dallas, Brooklyn, Sacramento...

Do you think the current roster was inevitable based on our draft position the past 4-5 years?

Do you think the current roster was inevitable based on our draft position the past 4-5 years?

I think the current roster was inevitable based on the free agent market. When LA ran out of the gate throwing huge money at mozgov it shocked the market.

A different gm would have brought in great free agents. Like we saw with Portland, new Orleans, new York, Milwaukee, Dallas, Brooklyn, Sacramento...

I see what you did there.

I think the current roster was inevitable based on the free agent market. When LA ran out of the gate throwing huge money at mozgov it shocked the market.

It was inevitable to draft Hezonja and make the trades we made over last summer? Then why even have a GM?

Mario with more turnovers than points. Biz with the best shooting percentage. I love the idea of Mario being great but... if we are going to tank the season away we should start him every game and see what we have. If it doesn't work out trade him for a 2nd and a pack of gum

Mario with more turnovers than points. Biz with the best shooting percentage. I love the idea of Mario being great but... if we are going to tank the season away we should start him every game and see what we have. If it doesn't work out trade him for a 2nd and a pack of gum

Mario had 7 points and 3 turnovers...

What flavor gum?