Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Dallas

Nah. 89-90, 03-04 and 12-13 were worse

Expectations were lower, guys played harder, and maybe it's my memory but I don't recall us getting blown out nearly as often.

Honestly, the way we're playing right now, we could just forfeit the rest of the season and no one would care.

Expectations were lower, guys played harder, and maybe it's my memory but I don't recall us getting blown out nearly as often.

Honestly, the way we're playing right now, we could just forfeit the rest of the season and no one would care.

In year 1 the margin of victory was -8.9

This year it's -6

I mean there's a lot of time left to catch that but right now that's where we're at

Rob needs to be fired tonight. I truly believe that'd be in the best short and long term interest of the team. Have one of his right hand guys serve as the interim gm the rest of the year with the instruction to trade vets for prospects and picks. This is unreal.

Rob needs to be fired tonight. I truly believe that'd be in the best short and long term interest of the team. Have one of his right hand guys serve as the interim gm the rest of the year with the instruction to trade vets for prospects and picks. This is unreal.

Why. What changed from yesterday?

We're losing. That's what we want.

Why. What changed from yesterday?

Ummmm... I've been publicly calling for Rob to be fired since my thread on November 24, 2016. I just can't believe we're trusting the guy who put this clusterbomb of a roster together to once again try to reshape it through the trade deadline. That's the quintessential definition of insanity. He needs to go. He's completely incompetent in his role.

We're losing. That's what we want.

That isn't what you or me or anyone else wanted when the season started.

We want that now because Rob turned this rebuild into an absolute dumpster fire. I am all for going through another rebuild (due to how utterly atrocious this one went)--but I do not want Rob being our GM again.

He's terrible and a huge part of why we are worse this year than last.

IN HENNY I TRUST