Sign in to follow this  
Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Dallas

Thank you.

Also, it seems ibaka and vuch...

... kind of hate each other

This is because Vuch is a baby. An incredibly soft player but mentally and physically.

He's done nothing but pout ever since we brought ibaka and Biz in. He's really the type of player I don't want on this franchise.

I don't think he's a bad guy at all, but any player that cowers from a little in house competition for PT rather than embrace it can hit the road.

I want the player that sees the GM bring in other guys at his position and uses that to fuel his own competitive fire and get better.

I want the player that sees the GM bring in other guys at his position and uses that to fuel his own competitive fire and get better.

I mean, he is better, isn't he? His shooting was bad for a while, I think owing to trying to develop 3-point range, but it's back up since the beginning of the season. His rebounding is back at elite level. His assists are at an all-time high. His defense this season has been the best it's ever been, by far. The only thing that hasn't improved is his shooting (the FT% thing is weird). His role, though, has been gutted.

Again, I'm not a Vuc fanboy. I won't mind at all if we trade him. I just think this talk of him being weak-minded is unfounded.

I mean, he is better, isn't he? His shooting was bad for a while, I think owing to trying to develop 3-point range, but it's back up since the beginning of the season. His rebounding is back at elite level. His assists are at an all-time high. His defense this season has been the best it's ever been, by far. The only thing that hasn't improved is his shooting (the FT% thing is weird). His role, though, has been gutted.

Again, I'm not a Vuc fanboy. I won't mind at all if we trade him. I just think this talk of him being weak-minded is unfounded.

Maybe not weak minded. Definitely a good player and definitely a hard worker to improve but not a leader and that's a shame because he is one of our most consistent and talented player. When you're the most consistent thing player, it helps to be also consistently vocal but that's not Vuch. Don't think you trade him because of that but I do believe he's been part of a losing culture and here we are again, still looking for that alpha.