Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Rockets

Good stats by Vooch and Ibaka to increase their trade value. What's sad about this team is I'm not sure I see all-star potential in any of our guys. Gordon? Maybe? Thus, if we trade Vooch and Ibaka, we'll be horrible.

Lol. Good stats by Vuc and Ibaka to suggest perhaps building from them. If anything, it's Fournier, Biz, and Payton that could yield us a player. Heck I may trade Gordon for Butler at this point.

We're horrible right now

I mean astronomically horrible. Take away the shooting of Ibaka and Vooch and we probably become the worst shooting team in the history of basketball. It would especially expose how flawed Payton is as a starting PG, imo.

Edit: Just typing that about Payton shows perhaps Henny's greatest mistake... trying to rebuild a team around a poor man's Rondo.

• Upvote 1

I mean astronomically horrible. Take away the shooting of Ibaka and Vooch and we probably become the worst shooting team in the history of basketball. It would especially expose how flawed Payton is as a starting PG, imo.

Edit: Just typing that about Payton shows perhaps Henny's greatest mistake... trying to rebuild a team around a poor man's Rondo.

We're back to hating Payton again?

I thought he played alright last night.

Everyone on this team deserves hate. We just need new players at all positions. Enough of this crap -- new rebuild here we come

Everyone on this team deserves hate. We just need new players at all positions. Enough of this crap -- new rebuild here we come

Agreed. The end of the season can't not get here soon enough

This team has flourishes, but gets offensive droughts often. I've seen it all season but a good percentage of it is Gordon not playing to his strengths offensively and Fournier playing selfish ball. Last night's game shows us that the second unit has no offense when Augustin and Green are off. Which leads me to Hezonja. Hezonja's attitude must be so poor for Vogel not to play him.

Temporary fix to watch this team win a few games to show that we're not completely flawed:

Vuc

Gordon

Hezonja

Fournier

Payton

Biyombo

Ibaka

Green

Watson

Augustin

Hezonja may play better when he starts. Gives us an additional option to score in the SL. Our defense would suck but it already sucks anyway. You can only improve by improving the offense.

No, I don't intend to hate. I just see the PG position in today's NBA as so important, and I believe our roster was oddly built to compensate for Payton's clear weakness (shooting). Honestly, it's why you (and I) should have an issue with Fox. I believe we need to totally reset this summer, beginning with drafting a PG.

• Upvote 1

We aren't good, sure, but we lost to possibly the 3rd best team in the league who blows a lot of teams out, and had long stretches where we looked competent.