Fultz4thewin

Magic @ Rockets

Pretty good game for our starters, the bench lost this one in impressive fashion early. Nice numbers out of Ibaka and Vucevic. We trade both of them we might lose out.

I have to say there was some enjoyment watching the second half. This team makes some of the most boneheaded plays its kind of entertaining. Nice to see Ibaka and Vuch play well. Mario in the game!

Good stats by Vooch and Ibaka to increase their trade value. What's sad about this team is I'm not sure I see all-star potential in any of our guys. Gordon? Maybe? Thus, if we trade Vooch and Ibaka, we'll be horrible.

This team is rough to watch at times. The only consolation is the hope for a high pick in the draft. Most of the time we look like 5 guys that had "next" at the neighborhood basketball court and are meeting each other for the first time before they get on the court to play. Anybody know what I mean? or have I just lost my mind?

Good stats by Vooch and Ibaka to increase their trade value. What's sad about this team is I'm not sure I see all-star potential in any of our guys. Gordon? Maybe? Thus, if we trade Vooch and Ibaka, we'll be horrible.

We're horrible right now