Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Magic vs Raptors

I appreciate the win but I have no idea which way this team is going right now.

Wait until we have another meaningless late season run and take a hit in the draft lottery. At that point we get the 5th player in a 4 deep draft and then say "the lotto luck didnt fall our GM's way....what can you do". This team is pitiful and needs to consider full tank mode to even have a shot at improving in the next 5 years.

Wait until we have another meaningless late season run and take a hit in the draft lottery. At that point we get the 5th player in a 4 deep draft and then say "the lotto luck didnt fall our GM's way....what can you do". This team is pitiful and needs to consider full tank mode to even have a shot at improving in the next 5 years.

The good news is theres a lot of nice players.

No to full tank. This team is figuring itself out. Find out how good it really is, and find tweaks. This team has potential and may be 1 superstar and 1 role player away.

No to full tank. This team is figuring itself out. Find out how good it really is, and find tweaks. This team has potential and may be 1 superstar and 1 role player away.

I actually agree with full tank at this point

• Upvote 1