Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Magic vs Raptors

So lets just say the team gets some good practice in during the break and we string together some wins and because the East is in such a flux we conceivably take 8th seed. Technically, this team meets their goal of Henny and we should feel good despite being swept by the Cavs. Still hate the team even though making the playoffs is an objective improvement?

So lets just say the team gets some good practice in during the break and we string together some wins and because the East is in such a flux we conceivably take 8th seed. Technically, this team meets their goal of Henny and we should feel good despite being swept by the Cavs. Still hate the team even though making the playoffs is an objective improvement?

I wouldn't complain. That was the goal

I wouldn't complain. That was the goal

Yeah i mean, that would mean we would win ALOT the last two months and that somebody took a big step forward. If we won 19 more games and and Payton and Gordon turned a corner, sure why not. If we won because Ibaka went crazy at least that would justify the trade. If we won and Vucevic went on a 20-10 tear to end the season it just means higher trade value.

In short, bring on the wins. But if we just win a few, enough to be the 8th worst team instead of top 5 then no thanks.

I edited to add that i only caught the end of tonight's game and a win will make me happy. I went to the game against the Pacers and i wish we had won that game!