Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

Magic vs Pacers

Rob was the guy picked them up to begin with tho.

I know which is why it's such a Moron move... you have two guys who can score and at a cheap price. We let them go and then sign the 70M 6pt per game Biyombo who only had a good showing in the playoffs after years in the league.

Plus we have to think that Rob was gonna go after Ibaka the whole time before this offseason move. How do you not stop and think, "What do we do with Vuc, Gordon and Mario.

But nope, we go dumber by signing Jeff for a ridiculous amount.

Such a dumb move strategically.

• Upvote 1

What'd I miss?

It's the same old lol -- except now the fans are turning on them now:

Josh RobbinsVerified account

‏@JoshuaBRobbins

A weird vibe in the arena tonight. There are a lot of empty lower-bowl seats, and there's minimal entertainment value from the game itself.

I'm starting to think Vogel has multiple personalities. Didn't he just make a statement last week or so that we are going to start playing more small ball and that for a while we were forcing the big man lineup to much with Biz and Vuc in the lineup together? Pretty sure the last 2 games I've seen big man ball.

I'm starting to think Vogel has multiple personalities. Didn't he just make a statement last week or so that we are going to start playing more small ball and that for a while we were forcing the big man lineup to much with Biz and Vuc in the lineup together? Pretty sure the last 2 games I've seen big man ball.

We're showcasing Ibaka and Vucevic for trading season. We'll play plenty of small ball after the deadlIne

• Upvote 1

Also, how quiet are these game threads now? End of the first half and not out of the first page ... that's as good a barometer on the season as anything else

I've given up watching to be honest. I just come on here now to see what peoples opinions are and if any trade has been made. I might start watching after the trade deadline or if someone has promising stats I'll watch it the next day.