Sign in to follow this  
Odin

Magic V Timberwolves

Tough loss, wish we could revisit that last play of regulation... honestly, if you're more of a fan of the rebuild and tanking you should be pissed about Mario getting benched again for the past two after playing decent/well when given the opportunity.

Tough loss, wish we could revisit that last play of regulation... honestly, if you're more of a fan of the rebuild and tanking you should be pissed about Mario getting benched again for the past two after playing decent/well when given the opportunity.

Why should I be upset when we are obviously trying to build up and develop the superior Jeff Green?

I agree that Jeff Green isn't our answer for the future, but I don't agree that Mario was playing well during the past few games when he got minutes. At best he was a non-entity. Evidently Vogel didn't see much either.