Air Gordon

Magic @ Raptors

God I hate this team so much.

It'd be one thing if it was Payton or Gordon or Mario leading us to a win--but this is pointless. When I want this team to lose they win.

I refuse to fall into this BS anymore. I'm tired of losing and wanting to lose just for the off chance of getting a star in the lottery. This was a damn good win against a damn good team and I'm proud of these guys for once.

• Upvote 1

Ibaka is mailing it in. i guess he would like to stay here until he leaves in the offseason? Whatever, the boy could care less if he is traded to a playoff team. Just wants a paycheck.

The team has sucked out the excitement of winning games like this -- at least for me

I get it. You hope wins are a sign of things changing for the better but really this response is just the team playing up to our talent level because we were blown out the game before.

We'll give 75% effort next game and lose a close one then go back to minimal effort.

• Upvote 1

I get it. You hope wins are a sign of things changing for the better but really this response is just the team playing up to our talent level because we were blown out the game before.

We'll give 75% effort next game and lose a close one then go back to minimal effort.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head

Agree with your assessment. It's kinda getting to be like Charlie Brown and the football. Every time we think the team might be showing signs of progress, they regress and we realize it was just a tease. Having said that, I'd still like the team to go on a winning streak and keep the year interesting. I fully agree with the guy above who isn't in to rooting for them to lose in order to get a higher draft pick.