Sign in to follow this  
Jay Magic

Magic VS Bucks

I believe he was affected by the move to the 2nd unit !

I think he got hurt a few weeks ago, played through it, and developed bad habits that lasted until they all had that come to Jesus thing the other day

No doubt this was a good game. The problem is they don't seem to be able to maintain this kind of intensity for more than a game or two. Even Green was playing with a lot of effort tonight. Will they finally change, and show consistent effort for a decent stretch, or is this just a tease?

No doubt this was a good game. The problem is they don't seem to be able to maintain this kind of intensity for more than a game or two. Even Green was playing with a lot of effort tonight. Will they finally change, and show consistent effort for a decent stretch, or is this just a tease?

I at least hope this gets biyombo going. For several years he's been at worst a high energy player who does harm on the offensive end that might overshadow any good he does at the defensive end. At best he's a defensive force that does a good job setting screens and rim running.

For the last 6 weeks or so he's been worse than his worst case scenario.

It's nice to see what we expected finally show up again tonight

Don't root for losses. Root that everyone finally figured everything out.

Im just being realistic at this point in the season. You've seen me root for the team since the beginning but I'm not getting fooled by this game. Seen it too many times this season.

I highly doubt we've figured anything out and can maintain this type of play. Which is why we need to get a head start on tanking.

Im just being realistic at this point in the season. You've seen me root for the team since the beginning but I'm not getting fooled by this game. Seen it too many times this season.

I highly doubt we've figured anything out and can maintain this type of play. Which is why we need to get a head start on tanking.

If they play the way they did last night the rest of the season, we squeak into the 8th spot.

If we're going to do that, then we're going have to make a move to increase the odds. I don't mean 31 year old Dragic either.

Wonder what the lineup would've been if that bad deal would've gone through?

If they play the way they did last night the rest of the season, we squeak into the 8th spot.

So Fournier and Meeks are out, we are now starting Watson, and we're hoping to play amazing like this the rest of the season? Come on now. Let's get realistic and think of the future of this franchise.

So Fournier and Meeks are out, we are now starting Watson, and we're hoping to play amazing like this the rest of the season? Come on now. Let's get realistic and think of the future of this franchise.

I mean all they did was hit the glass more and play hard on defense. We'll need to see many more games like that but it's not crazy.