Mauro Pedrosa

Your boy Mauro is retiring

Oh ****, thanks man! Just saw your comment as well

I really want to invest in some professional material (green screen, camera, microphone, etc.) but my financial situation isn't the best right now and I might need to put this to the side and get a real job :/

I'll keep you updated and thanks again for the kind words

Get a job now to pay the bills and just keep doing this stuff on the side. You never know what could come of it. Just save and keep at it!!

Get a job now to pay the bills and just keep doing this stuff on the side. You never know what could come of it. Just save and keep at it!!

Yeah. Everybody who tries to break through in this has to do it on their own time/dime for years before they get money for it.

Fellas, I'm so happy to show you my first video of a series I've been thinking about for a long time. Previewing all 30 NBA teams, one at a time.

The video quality is leaps and bounds better now because my brother-in-law lent me his amazing camera.

Check it out, give me feedback and share it with your friends!

On 19/12/2017 at 5:18 PM, Magicfan1987 said:

why have you stopped? :(

Hi man!

A combination of factors. Getting my postgraduate degree + needing better equipment + breaking my ankle and having surgery + needing to work on my skills a little more

I plan on keeping the website alive but I'll stick to writing articles for a little while. I want to get some money to buy a badass microphone.

Thanks for remembering, though! I'll try to start writing in January

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Hi man!

A combination of factors. Getting my postgraduate degree + needing better equipment + breaking my ankle and having surgery + needing to work on my skills a little more

I plan on keeping the website alive but I'll stick to writing articles for a little while. I want to get some money to buy a badass microphone.

Thanks for remembering, though! I'll try to start writing in January

those sound like valid reasons :)

I'm looking forward to your future videos!

• Like 1