Mauro Pedrosa

Your boy Mauro is retiring

It's been real, it's been nice. I have to thank all of you for being so supportive from the beginning, and if it weren't for some of you in this forum or others around the web, I wouldn't have even tried for so long, but real life is getting in the way.

I'm a soon to be 24 year old who's starting to make some noise in the professional field of graphic design and I won't be able to create good and frequent sports content for the next few years.

Thanks again, and I'll still be here to bust all of you up verbally

Buddies, I just launched a new podcast. You can listen to it on Soundcloud or Youtube.

You can also add me on PS4 id: immaturesports

I'll play someone every week and hand out a free drawing if they're able to beat me!

Here are the links to follow the podcast:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVl5tZIHKB_r5c7kW3tLbKA

Links to the 1st episode:

/gustafsson-vs-glover-recap-nba-finals-preview-ucl-final-preview-under-18-mins-pod-1

Buddies, I just made a video about tomorrow's NBA Draft! Check it out and share it with your friends

Wish I would have seen this a few weeks ago but I just watched it anyways. Very well done man!

• Upvote 1

Wish I would have seen this a few weeks ago but I just watched it anyways. Very well done man!

Oh ****, thanks man! Just saw your comment as well

I really want to invest in some professional material (green screen, camera, microphone, etc.) but my financial situation isn't the best right now and I might need to put this to the side and get a real job :/

I'll keep you updated and thanks again for the kind words