Mauro Pedrosa

Your boy Mauro is retiring

21 hours ago, magicdoc1 said:

Who expected Philadelphia to jump all the way to #3! 

Sports have been getting crazier lately. Just look at Barcelona and Real Madrid this week!!

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Sports have been getting crazier lately. Just look at Barcelona and Real Madrid this week!!

Yea! Cant believe Barca got eliminated by Roma and Real last minute ronaldo goal kept them alive. 

On 12/04/2018 at 1:42 AM, magicdoc1 said:

Yea! Cant believe Barca got eliminated by Roma and Real last minute ronaldo goal kept them alive. 

The Final is finally here!! Check out my preview, homies

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

The Final is finally here!! Check out my preview, homies

Looking forward! Awesome take!

• Like 1

It's been real, it's been nice. I have to thank all of you for being so supportive from the beginning, and if it weren't for some of you in this forum or others around the web, I wouldn't have even tried for so long, but real life is getting in the way.

I'm a soon to be 24 year old who's starting to make some noise in the professional field of graphic design and I won't be able to create good and frequent sports content for the next few years.

Thanks again, and I'll still be here to bust all of you up verbally

• Upvote 2

45 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

It's been real, it's been nice. I have to thank all of you for being so supportive from the beginning, and if it weren't for some of you in this forum or others around the web, I wouldn't have even tried for so long, but real life is getting in the way.

I'm a soon to be 24 year old who's starting to make some noise in the professional field of graphic design and I won't be able to create good and frequent sports content for the next few years.

Awesome to know work is going well for you. Any great pieces of design (outside of the sports stuff you have shown before) that you can share with the forum?

I know the graphic design world can be tough so I will be rooting for you. 

4 minutes ago, Odin said:

Awesome to know work is going well for you. Any great pieces of design (outside of the sports stuff you have shown before) that you can share with the forum?

I know the graphic design world can be tough so I will be rooting for you. 

A few forum members have asked me about this throughout the years so I'll leave my video portfolio here

On 6/12/2018 at 4:41 PM, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I just saw this. Good luck and wish you great success. You have the talent and charisma to be great on what you do. Just keep us in mind, we appreciate you comments and videos. 

59 minutes ago, magicdoc1 said:

I just saw this. Good luck and wish you great success. You have the talent and charisma to be great on what you do. Just keep us in mind, we appreciate you comments and videos. 

Thanks a lot man. You're one of the best people I know from the internet :D

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Thanks a lot man. You're one of the best people I know from the internet :D

Back to you my friend!