Franchero MVP

MAGIC @ PELICANS

Sorry guys I'm one of the biggest Mario fans but he just doesn't have it... Hopefully he will work hard and become a productive player but he doesn't have that killer instinct you need to be a star in this league.

Indeed. He looks uninterested out on the court. I've been a huge Mario supporter, but he looks like he doesn't even want to be on the court.

Sorry guys I'm one of the biggest Mario fans but he just doesn't have it... Hopefully he will work hard and become a productive player but he doesn't have that killer instinct you need to be a star in this league.

He's actually looked solid since you posted this.

Once anyone makes definitive statements about a player they end up doing something

Indeed. He looks uninterested out on the court. I've been a huge Mario supporter, but he looks like he doesn't even want to be on the court.

He also appears to be hurt which could be part of that

What ever happened to the HIGH CHARACTER players we was supposed to have??

Lack of effort etc etc and lack of care is poor character of the highest degree

Maybe those Magic fans they show on TV all the time that go to all our away games are bad luck, someone needs to Celtics pride them lol

Looks like Mario might actually start next game, Meeks with a dislocated right thumb

If we can take one thing from garbage time it might be run him off screens, don't let him dribble

1484795817[/url]' post='1056320']

If we can take one thing from garbage time it might be run him off screens, don't let him dribble

It really blows my mind that you can make it to the NBA without handles.