Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

Magic @ Jazz

Why doesn't Gordon get more offensive looks? He's looked absolutely great the last 3 or 4 games.

I won't elaborate too much because I'd sound like a broken record, but I don't like our brand of basketball at all

More frustrating is that you give a guy who is 4th in the league in 3PT% two wide open 3's in the crunch time of the 4th.

Ehh, we were losing before that, though it did basically put the game out of reach.

Much more frustrated that the bench provided just about nothing, when Gordon and Payton have had very good games. I mean, our starters completely outplayed Utah's. Unfortunately, our bench might as well not have existed.

I'm dissapointing this has slipped away, but there are positives to take from this, Payton & Gordon really putting their hands up to say you continue to build around them.

Imagine that team with a stud 2 and a better bench...

I won't elaborate too much because I'd sound like a broken record, but I don't like our brand of basketball at all

Doesn't answer my question in any relevance outside of the belief that somehow an athletic wing who is coming into his own doesn't fit with our "brand" of basketball.

I'm dissapointing this has slipped away, but there are positives to take from this, Payton & Gordon really putting their hands up to say you continue to build around them.

Imagine that team with a stud 2 and a better bench...

Are Vuc, Gordon, and Payton worth continuing to build around? Do we resign Serge? Will Hezonja never break the rotation? This season was supposed to answer questions but just leaves us with more...

Disagree. Starters look better but having to play CJ Watson at the backup 2 has lost us a few games this year

Yeah. I think it's fair to say we look better with meeks instead of Fournier because the ball doesn't stick with meeks. But we also need a replacement level 2

Are Vuc, Gordon, and Payton worth continuing to build around? Do we resign Serge? Will Hezonja never break the rotation? This season was supposed to answer questions but just leaves us with more...

No, yes, maybe, maybe, maybe.

Two answers answered :D