Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Rockets @ Magic

Ok. Vucevic literally just blew up the offensive play on purpose. He pushed nene into the passing lane with Fournier coming to get the ball

Yeah, he did that same **** in 3rd , but I'm happy Ag is getting it , he looks like the only one who cares out there !

Vuc was terrible tonight. Cold as hell. Dropping passes all over the place. Stupid offensive fouls. I was a Vuc apologist for quite a while but i think I'm ready for him to move on honestly.

This was one of the least frustrating losses for me to watch this year. We played well as a team but just couldnt score enough.

Vuch absolutely needs to be traded within the next two weeks.

Gordon is slowly becoming a stud. He played great defense had some nice passes and scored the ball.

The sooner we make a move the sooner this team becomes a playoff team.

Vuc was terrible tonight. Cold as hell. Dropping passes all over the place. Stupid offensive fouls. I was a Vuc apologist for quite a while but i think I'm ready for him to move on honestly.

He was better this year for a few games but has been crap for the first third and the third third of the season

We lost a very winnable game there. If Vooch hit his season average we would of won. It's all ifs and buts. Our home record is terrible. Same old same old Bla Bla bla