Sign in to follow this  
RavenclawMagic

ORL @ IND Gamethread

mario should play more what y'all think

Of course he should play more.

In fact, I want Ibaka to embrace playing the 5 and move Gordon to the 4. Gordon doesn't have the skillset to play the 3. He needs to catch lobs, putbacks and spot up for 3s.

I'd start Augustin, Fournier, Hezonja, Gordon and Ibaka until we found a better PG via trade.

Wouldn't even look at the win loss record for a while, would just let the team develop and play attractive basketball, that actually has a chance to win in the long run

In fact, I want Ibaka to embrace playing the 5 and move Gordon to the 4. Gordon doesn't have the skillset to play the 3. He needs to catch lobs, putbacks and spot up for 3s.

I'd start Augustin, Fournier, Hezonja, Gordon and Ibaka until we found a better PG via trade.

Wouldn't even look at the win loss record for a while, would just let the team develop and play attractive basketball, that actually has a chance to win in the long run

I agree and if Vogel continues to refuse to play him a fire Vogel thread WILL be started.

That's just bad coaching by Vogel. 4 straight games without Fournier and Mario only gets garbage time minutes

I mean in a way it has nothing to do with Mario.

Augustin meeks Gordon ibaka biyombo isn't working

Let's try Payton Watson green ibaka Vucevic

Isn't working

Let's try Payton meeks green biyombo Vucevic

Then back to the starting point.

It's frustrating. Play Watson meeks green Gordon ibaka. Play Augustin wilcox meeks green Vucevic. Do something different than Payton or Augustin- meeks or Watson- Gordon or green- ibaka or biyombo- Vucevic or biyombo.

This.

I mean in a way it has nothing to do with Mario.

Augustin meeks Gordon ibaka biyombo isn't working

Let's try Payton Watson green ibaka Vucevic

Isn't working

Let's try Payton meeks green biyombo Vucevic

Then back to the starting point.

It's frustrating. Play Watson meeks green Gordon ibaka. Play Augustin wilcox meeks green Vucevic. Do something different than Payton or Augustin- meeks or Watson- Gordon or green- ibaka or biyombo- Vucevic or biyombo.

Maybe Vogel thinks 9 guys is all he can play. Lol

Man, what happened to the defense

Very good question. I was wondering the same thing. A bit of the earlier defensive success was related to playing bad teams but this is ridiculous.