Sign in to follow this  
Mauro Pedrosa

OFFICIAL GAMETHREAD: Magic @ New York Knicks

Damn. You all complain so much on here (perhaps it's warranted - I wasn't able to watch and we lost by 11). Were we really THAT terrible all game or do you guys just like to point out all the bad parts consistently?

Also I find it hilarious that when we win, you guys praise this team and its potential and when we lose, this team needs to be blown up. LITERALLY look at your comments from the last game we won to now. LOL :shard:

Damn. You all complain so much on here (perhaps it's warranted - I wasn't able to watch and we lost by 11). Were we really THAT terrible all game or do you guys just like to point out all the bad parts consistently?

Also I find it hilarious that when we win, you guys praise this team and its potential and when we lose, this team needs to be blown up. LITERALLY look at your comments from the last game we won to now. LOL :shard:/>

I think it all stems from being the most inconsistent team I've ever seen. There's been times when we look great, there's been significantly more times when we look like the worst team in basketball

Also I find it hilarious that when we win, you guys praise this team and its potential and when we lose, this team needs to be blown up. LITERALLY look at your comments from the last game we won to now. LOL :shard:/>

The Knicks bench, three of whom I've never heard of, put a whuppin' on our squad