Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

TOR @ ORL GAMETHREAD

We're just not a good team.... Elfrid and Aaron are still prospects, Vooch and Evan are role players pretending to be stars.. we have 3 of the most inconsistent vets you'll ever see (which is why all 3 are journeymen)... Serge is our only player who is built to win now... as a life long fan I'd be all for hitting the reset button and hoping we get Markelle Fultz in the draft and maybe wind up with a mid rounder as well... trade the vets, keep Elf, Aaron and Mario and give them 40 + Minutes a night

We won't tank. Henny will make a trade to save his ass.

What trade is there to be made to not suck? Honestly, in my opinion Hennigan is done regardless of how the year ends (of course with realistic expectations in mind)

What trade is there to be made to not suck? Honestly, in my opinion Hennigan is done regardless of how the year ends (of course with realistic expectations in mind)

Dunno but I'm willing to bet just about anyone is available on this team and he will probably trade just about any of them to bring in some talent to salvage the season.

Dunno but I'm willing to bet just about anyone is available on this team and he will probably trade just about any of them to bring in some talent to salvage the season.

I hope not... from a long term vision standpoint. LeBron will more than likely win the East every year until he retires and the Warriors have 4 of the top 15 players in the league... this meddling in the middle and inconsistency is making us an embarrassing and unwatchable product