Sign in to follow this  
HardCutting Franz

Gamethread:Magic@Hawks

I sure hope he's turning the corner.

You really don't like Gordon. He played fine. Just got in foul trouble and then green and meeks went off

I don't dislike him, he has just regressed in his third year. The chip on him stems from Rob reaching for him instead of taking one of the better options on the board. I have come around to him and want him to succeed though.

I don't dislike him, he has just regressed in his third year. The chip on him stems from Rob reaching for him instead of taking one of the better options on the board. I have come around to him and want him to succeed though.

Don't think it's because of change or position and role?

eh, he's our best perimeter defender by far (opponents shoot 31% from >15 ft when Gordon defends).

I don't think he's regressed at all. his shooting percentages when viewed by zones are almost exactly the same as last year (with the exception of 3-10 feet where he's shooting 6.8% worse and 10-16 feet where he's shooting 12% better). He just moved 17% of his shots from 0-3 feet to 16+ feet which is killing his shooting percentages.

We're just using him wrong on purpose. There's some encouraging signs that his three point shot is coming around, 36% over the past 9 games, but we've seen that before so I don't know if this is just going to be a good streak for him.

Was this even better than his game against the Wizards?

In the Wizard's game, he did most of his damage early, and wasn't as much of a factor in the second half.

This game, he played well throughout the entire game.

Was this even better than his game against the Wizards?

In the Wizard's game, he did most of his damage early, and wasn't as much of a factor in the second half.

This game, he played well throughout the entire game.

His defense was some of the best I've ever seen from him. He was super pesky and aggresive.