Sign in to follow this  
MagicFanInNevada

How would you rate your game?

Not true at all. There's some (near the bottom of the totem pole) importance to intake but a lot of folks who are overweight are notorious for not eating enough and not eating the right foods at the right time.

Reducing calories is a counterproductive way to perform better, look better, and feel better.

Sorry bro, I beg to differ

20161216_154642_zps46ngolzn.png

19048_zpsb1veem3j.jpeg

7/10

5'8" PG/SG

Strengths:

Quickness

Motor

Passing

Spot up Shooting

Defense

Weaknesses:

Advanced Ball Handling

Posting moves

Height

Off the Dribble Shooting

Sorry bro, I beg to differ

20161216_154642_zps46ngolzn.png

19048_zpsb1veem3j.jpeg

You lost weight because you did something different but eating McDonalds, unhealthy McDonalds at that, twice a day every day on a low caloric diet is not sustainable to your longevity. Your basing your health from a scale, from the outside, and how clothes fit. How old are you btw?

Trust my experience on this. Many have to come to me about losing weight and wonder why despite following a low calorie diet, they can't lose weight. The body goes into a fight or flight mode and stores and holds onto fat instead of burning it for survival. It worked for you but one can lose weight by cutting off their leg. Doesn't mean you keep cutting off limbs. There was and is a better way long term.

I don't want to rain on your parade. You made an choice to lose weight and that's good but I'm concerned about your long term outlook by choosing an method that's notoriously known to have long term repercussions health wise.

Not true at all. There's some (near the bottom of the totem pole) importance to intake but a lot of folks who are overweight are notorious for not eating enough and not eating the right foods at the right time.

Reducing calories is a counterproductive way to perform better, look better, and feel better.

This is totally ridiculous. Basic laws of physics indicate that if you burn more calories than you take in, you will lose weight. The gentleman above who lost weight by eating at McDonalds did something very unconventional, but there is no arguing with the outcome or the fact that he is far healthier now at his current reduced weight.

I don't want to rain on your parade. You made an choice to lose weight and that's good but I'm concerned about your long term outlook by choosing an method that's notoriously known to have long term repercussions health wise.

Again, ridiculous. A huge number of studies have documented the long term benefits of weight loss in overweight people, regardless of whether it's done with diet, bariatric surgery, exercise, medications or anything else. No study has ever looked at losing weight by only eating at McDonalds, so I don't know what you mean by "a method that's notoriously known to have long term repercussions........"

This is totally ridiculous. Basic laws of physics indicate that if you burn more calories than you take in, you will lose weight. The gentleman above who lost weight by eating at McDonalds did something very unconventional, but there is no arguing with the outcome or the fact that he is far healthier now at his current reduced weight.

It's in written form what i said. How do you mess it up? I said he'll lose weight. I also said you can lose weight by cutting off a limb.

Law of physics is not what I'm arguing against.

It's anatomy and biology that I'm arguing for.

There's so many indicators of health and weight is one but what I'm advising him to do is to help the other variables because if one or more become an issue, which an steady routine of McDonalds twice a day everyday will do, it'll be an problem that not even starvation will solve.

Again, ridiculous. A huge number of studies have documented the long term benefits of weight loss in overweight people, regardless of whether it's done with diet, bariatric surgery, exercise, medications or anything else. No study has ever looked at losing weight by only eating at McDonalds, so I don't know what you mean by "a method that's notoriously known to have long term repercussions........"

Who's your source? Mine is 20 years of studying. Everyday. Nutrition, Anatomy, and biology on my own and on the collegiate level.

I can tell you that 80% of people who get the surgery put weight right back on because their habits never change.

Again my argument isn't about weight loss. It's about long term health overall. Diet plays a bigger role to variables that you don't see on the scale or in a mirror. I really hope you're not giving anyone health advise.

I completely expected this thread to be full of ego. Didn't expect at all that it would be hijacked by healthcare ego. Seriously, people. I'm pretty sure no one here is anyone else' mother.

I completely expected this thread to be full of ego. Didn't expect at all that it would be hijacked by healthcare ego. Seriously, people. I'm pretty sure no one here is anyone else' mother.

I'm done. Learned a long time ago that on this issue, you can't make the horse drink. So much misinformation out there. Everyone thinks more than they know.

I'm done. Learned a long time ago that on this issue, you can't make the horse drink. So much misinformation out there. Everyone thinks more than they know.

What's your take on loose/sagging skin after dramatic weight loss?