Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Magic vs Nuggets

Tough loss.

Look, i know i have been told that i dont post during wins. And the truth is, the few wins we manage to get doesnt overcome the way we lose games. I look at this team and there are just fundamental flaws.

We have an athletic 4 in gordon, but play him at the 3. We have a non athletic 4 in Ibaka that should be playing the 5. We have 2 other bigs; one that can score but has poor defense and the other has defense but poor scoring. We have a first round PG, that hasnt evolved since being drafted, which makes us start a 30yr old PG, becuase he handles the team better. Where is our future heading?

We have tweaked the roster several times and still come out with losses.

I feel bad for Vogel. He cant polish this turd. This roster needs to be flipped in the worst way.

And the best part is... i have no idea who to get that would fix this mess.

Ibaka unathletic? Vooch also plays very good team defense and you can run an offense around him. Vooch is not flashy, but currently he might be the most important player we have.

This team needs a real SF, or at least someone capable of being productive shooting consistently and scoring that can play the position. Green is not enough for this team.

Make our defenders focus on defense and our offensive droughts need to happen less often.

The problem is we're not bad enough to tank and not good enough to be good

Count me as one who would rather reset for relevance rather than reaching for it

We're not tanking guys.

Henny will make a trade. Let's just hope it's a real good one because I believe just about anyone can be had.

Yeah. We needed this one to get out of purgatory though

Yeah. We needed this one to get out of purgatory though

I know. I don't even know what deal can be done either. I almost rather shoot for the draft at this point and try to land a franchise player. That's what we desperately need.

I know. I don't even know what deal can be done either. I almost rather shoot for the draft at this point and try to land a franchise player. That's what we desperately need.

Once our hope is gone we'll win 3 games in a row.

Because we've angered the basketball gods or something. True pain isn't being terrible. True pain is giving hope then snatching it away repeatedly

Once our hope is gone we'll win 3 games in a row.

Because we've angered the basketball gods or something. True pain isn't being terrible. True pain is giving hope then snatching it away repeatedly

Those number 1 draft picks man. It's a vicious cycle and the tide shifted.

Jameer added to the magic killer list .

Actually Jameer has had a good season so far. He's outplayed Mudiay all year, although that's not saying much.