Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Magic vs Nuggets

I hate to say this, but this game feels like a loss already. We look like that team that was dead in the water a week ago. Need a jolt of energ from somewhere.

The first time a guy lights me up from three I say 'you got me'. The second time it happens I don't leave him. He got lit up 4 times in just a few minutes.

Well he keeps bumping the center on his roll to the basket. I don't know if that's what he's supposed to do but it's putting him out of position

The first time a guy lights me up from three I say 'you got me'. The second time it happens I don't leave him. He got lit up 4 times in just a few minutes.

He started staying closer and the shots were contested. Shooting always trumps defense and he made the shots. If the scouting report says he is inconsistent shooting 3's and is not a real threat on drives, Mario played it right and if the guy missed everyone would say good job. The guy makes 1 every third game. Considering there is little info to go by, the scouting report might be off.

There is alot more to it than fans see. If he blew it twice and stayed in, he was doing what was asked. It takes time to know when you need to bail on the double team and get back out.

Zimmerman clearly has alot further to go, he was lost out there. His body needs serious development.

Sure, the point is Mario, who has been in the system far longer is just as lost, and needs to be developed before we have to make very hard decisions about his future with this team.

Well he's not really old.

But he is a true SF...Plays it naturally...;)/>

Yeah, a true SF at 6'10" 225. Like AG's 6'9" 220!

He's not old, I know, he just plays like he's old (thats a good thing).

Yeah, a true SF at 6'10" 225. Like AG's 6'9" 220!

He's not old, I know, he just plays like he's old (thats a good thing).

Except one has a SF game. The other has an Faried type of game.

How come Gordon can defend everyone but gallo

He's crafty. AG can guard against athleticism but Gallo is smart and can hit some tough shots.

He's like Hedo in a way.

I don't know. Maybe Gallo would be a nice fit here. His only major injury was an ACL tear right?