Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Magic vs Nuggets

Another game! Tough stretch... Biz and Vooch's status will both be determined after warm ups. Zimmerman recalled from the Bayhawks. Welcome home Jameer!! Let's go Magic

Well, I am not one for excuses, but it does appear that these guys put all they have out there on the floor.

I have no idea of what the NBA schedule makers or marketers more than likely are thinking. Much like the NFL adding Thursday night football, after a Sunday game!

With that said, I am hoping that we don't wait to long before getting it together....... let's hope it starts with a win tonight!.

By the way....welcome home Jameer.... does he still live here in the off season? unsure.gif

Well, I am not one for excuses, but it does appear that these guys put all they have out there on the floor.

I have no idea of what the NBA schedule makers or marketers more than likely are thinking. Much like the NFL adding Thursday night football, after a Sunday game!

With that said, I am hoping that we don't wait to long before getting it together....... let's hope it starts with a win tonight!.

By the way....welcome home Jameer.... does he still live here in the off season? unsure.gif

They're moving the schedule to fix this next year. Should help the product a lot

If course he is. Only fitting since I can't watch the damn game.

What's he doing?

Made a three, couple other shots...grabbed some rebounds. He was the only one scoring for us for a bit there.