Sign in to follow this  
pghMAGIC

Hello all. I've been lurking on here as a reader for quite a while but finally signed up as a member of the board. I enjoy reading the board and especially the game threads for when I'm unable to watch. 33 year old Magic fan from Pittsburgh, been a fan since childhood. I'm going to attend my first Magic home game next month (vs. Golden State) and was wondering if you could recommend where the wife and I look to sit. Lower levels are pretty pricey for that game, is the upper level still a good experience at Amway? I'm a season ticket holder for Pitt Panthers basketball, and upper levels are still a good view at the 12,500 seat arena. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

My personal preference is front row second level. You get a good deal and they aren't drastically different seats than the lower level. But you don't have to deal with people in your field of view.

My personal preference is front row second level. You get a good deal and they aren't drastically different seats than the lower level. But you don't have to deal with people in your field of view.

And the bar is right there.

Well, one of like 20 bars.