Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

ORL VS MEMPHIS GAMETHREAD

We are playing down to the competition right now. We seem to be conserving energy with the thought that we can turn it on late.

If we are going to turn the corner, we need to turn it on coming out of the locker room. Pretend they are San Antonio and play like that and get a strong lead. Then we can mix in some deep bench guys so we can rest and be fresher tomorrow.

That is what a good team would do.

I think this would be a good game to play Mario as these are lesser NBA players that would have trouble dealing with a hard playing Mario. But, either way, the longer they stay close the better the chances they pull the upset with Gasol taking over. We might have trouble with Biyombo off his game tonight. If we are serious about the playoffs, we win this 3rd quarter and the game comfortably.

We are playing down to the competition right now. We seem to be conserving energy with the thought that we can turn it on late.

If we are going to turn the corner, we need to turn it on coming out of the locker room. Pretend they are San Antonio and play like that and get a strong lead. Then we can mix in some deep bench guys so we can rest and be fresher tomorrow.

That is what a good team would do.

I think this would be a good game to play Mario as these are lesser NBA players that would have trouble dealing with a hard playing Mario. But, either way, the longer they stay close the better the chances they pull the upset with Gasol taking over. We might have trouble with Biyombo off his game tonight. If we are serious about the playoffs, we win this 3rd quarter and the game comfortably.

I don't think that at all. I think most wins that we accumulate are going to be ugly scrappy games. Our offense just isn't good enough to build huge leads unless everyone is hitting shots. We are just an ugly team. We are gonna win ugly and lose ugly. Thats who we are right now.

• Upvote 1

I don't think that at all. I think most wins that we accumulate are going to be ugly scrappy games. Our offense just isn't good enough to build huge leads unless everyone is hitting shots. We are just an ugly team. We are gonna win ugly and lose ugly. Thats who we are right now.

Agreed

I think he meant versus the Grizz tonight. They are missing a lot of players. We're full strength and we should be able to put them away sooner rather than later

I think he meant versus the Grizz tonight. They are missing a lot of players. We're full strength and we should be able to put them away sooner rather than later

Yea I dont think it matters who we play. We are just too bad on offense to pull away from any team. Even a team consisting of 9 no name scrubs. I guess we could be playing down to competition but it looks to me that our guys are playing hard and competing. We are just ugly.