Sign in to follow this  
Franchero MVP

ORL VS SPURS Gamethread

Bump

everyone played well. green played the worst but also played very good defense so the bad was negligible.

Payton was ok but he was starting to bounce around and do some things and then sprained his ankle.

Gordon missed his first 4 shots then made his next 5 shots.

We controlled the last 30 minutes of the game pretty handedly considering circumstances/opponent/performance/location it's in the running for best win in the last 5 years.

I just looked. we've had 10 road wins by more than 10 points in the last 5 years. We beat Indiana by 20 last year. We beat the 12-13 lakers by 10. We beat the 13-14 hawks by 17. All of those teams lost in the first round of the playoffs.

I'm calling it. this was the best win in 5 years. actually, its probably the best road win since we beat the 10-11 NBA champion dallas mavs on 01/08/11

There are still a lot of general complaints about Green, but no one's mentioned going to him over Gordon in the fourth quarter, or Gordon only getting 18 minutes. I'm just wondering what thoughts on that situation were during the game.

I'm out of state, so I can't watch the games. I was just confused while looking at the game cast since it seemed like Gordon had quality minutes, but didn't see the floor much after the half.

There are still a lot of general complaints about Green, but no one's mentioned going to him over Gordon in the fourth quarter, or Gordon only getting 18 minutes. I'm just wondering what thoughts on that situation were during the game.

I'm out of state, so I can't watch the games. I was just confused while looking at the game cast since it seemed like Gordon had quality minutes, but didn't see the floor much after the half.

Gordon was in foul trouble and we were seeing how long we could hold on with green before we had to put Gordon back in.

So we waited for San Antonio's run but it never happened.

Gordon was in foul trouble and we were seeing how long we could hold on with green before we had to put Gordon back in.

So we waited for San Antonio's run but it never happened.

Okay, good to know. I figured it must have been something like that.