Soul Bro

Is It Time for Rob to Go?

Is It Time for Rob to Go?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Is It Time for Rob to Go?

• Yes, I no longer have confidence in him as the Magic GM
    • No, I still have confidence in him as the Magic GM
    • Unsure

We need a GM with no emotional ties to current roster. Its time we break the starting lineup and try something new.

New GM will be in good position to re-evaluate our roster and make the trades based on productivity instead of who we like.

Nothing against Rob really, but new GM will be more objective and thats exactly what we need to break the pattern.

Well, I guess the question that was asked at the start of this thread has been answered. Yes, it is time for Rob to go. Some would even argue it's well past time.

Well, I guess the question that was asked at the start of this thread has been answered. Yes, it is time for Rob to go. Some would even argue it's well past time.

Just wanted to quote this part of the article.

"The goal of a general manager should be to rip people off in trades. Even if Harris’s career has stalled, he was perceived as valuable at the time he was traded. Oladipo certainly commanded more than what the Magic eventually got in return. They should have just kept players like Anderson, O’Quinn, and Harkless. A group of players the Magic traded away would handily beat the current Magic. That is not a good sign."

So many reasons he failed, but as many pointed out his deals were terrible. Henny should just be a scout. Good luck to whoever hires him.

Yup. Remember Pete Newell's big man camp Dwight use to go to every off season?

I also remember when Penny coming in wasn't much of a shooter. Worked on it in the off season as well as weight training and became an improved shooter and stronger.

Off season so important to a players progression. It's individualized for that player for a good 2-3 months.

Remember Hedo's off season routine? Pizza and booze. Put on a solid 20 pounds of pure fat.