Soul Bro

Is It Time for Rob to Go?

Is It Time for Rob to Go?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Is It Time for Rob to Go?

• Yes, I no longer have confidence in him as the Magic GM
    • No, I still have confidence in him as the Magic GM
    • Unsure

The fan overreaction is what caused this season in the first place. Ownership wanted to make the playoffs

More of the latter. Devos's age is the major factor.

The fan overreaction is what caused this season in the first place. Ownership wanted to make the playoffs

That's speculation, and perhaps Devos gave Henny a mandate. Either way, we're left with a muddled plan and roster. I was a big apologist for Henny and what we were doing but not anymore. For the sake of the franchise, I hope there's a brilliant trade or player development right around corner.

The Magic are the third worst team in the NBA by point differential right now. Our two biggest young hopefuls, Hezonja and Gordon, have a combined PER of 15.4. I wish the Magc believed in accountability that reached all the way to the top.

I don't give a damn whether rob is fired now or at the end because it's not gonna make a difference this season.

What I want is damn line up changes. Play small more. Stop starting Jeff green. We're losing to garbage teams anyway so let's see what we've got hidden on the bench -- it can't get any worse.

Right now it's on Vogel to show he's trying to put the pieces together from Robs puzzle of trash. What he's doing is the definition of insanity -- stop trying the same thing expecting different results. We can get lucky and scrape a win here and there from teams trying to lose but overall his strategy of starting green and playing certain lineups is not working.

I'm certainly NOT calling for Vogels head.

We've been through plenty of coaches at this point to see what the real problem is here. Hennigan has not built a cohesive team. But let's try everything we've got right now.

• Upvote 1

I still have faith in rob. The only bad move as yet is getting green. JV was the tank commander. Skiles turned into a joke. It's up to Vogel to impress. But now is the time to show some balls rob. Make the trade that glues this lineup together. Vuc fournier Gordon and green imo are playing for their spot and some combination of those will and should be traded. Sooner rather than later.

You got One month too prove yourself let's see what you got.

I still have faith in rob. The only bad move as yet is getting green. JV was the tank commander. Skiles turned into a joke. It's up to Vogel to impress. But now is the time to show some balls rob. Make the trade that glues this lineup together. Vuc fournier Gordon and green imo are playing for their spot and some combination of those will and should be traded. Sooner rather than later.

You got One month too prove yourself let's see what you got.

Green is playing for his spot?

We're 6-9 and if we keep playing 90s basketball we won't make the playoffs and Hennigan is as good as gone. Basically, you can have any SF you want out there, outside of LeBron and Paul George, and our team will be miserable with Payton and Vuc.

I don't want to fire him just yet because I think he might make a panic trade, which I would like to see happen. This team needs a major shakeup

There's a difference, though. We are clearly becoming a top notch defensive team. We are not winning because our offense is not clicking. The identity is being defined. This season may end up a wash, but the Ibaka/Biyombo/Gordon foundation is a keeper. Get Vuc and Payton out for two consistent scorers. Keep Fournier as a set and score type player and not a playmaker.

There's a difference, though. We are clearly becoming a top notch defensive team. We are not winning because our offense is not clicking. The identity is being defined. This season may end up a wash, but the Ibaka/Biyombo/Gordon foundation is a keeper. Get Vuc and Payton out for two consistent scorers. Keep Fournier as a set and score type player and not a playmaker.

Rob must implement this to save this season:

Biyombo

Ibaka

Gordon

Fournier

Augustin

Vuc

Green

Hezonja

Meeks

Payton

This will result in wins.