Sign in to follow this  
Air Gordon

Dallas @ Orlando

While I largely agree we are trending upwards I hope the players aren't taking the post game interviews as personally as some of us on this forum. We seem to still be improving as a unit so as of now I'd guess it is not a problem. They say winning cures all so lets just keep winning baby!!

Yeah. We're improving but still bad. Lot of room for improvement but we're still hitting our marks so we're kind of in a weird middle position that's OK if we figure things out in the next couple weeks and keep beating bad teams in the meantime

So? Our young guys need playoff experience in order to understand the grind it takes to win. Then they will be hungry next season.

Don't mind me. I was being an negative Nancy.

I highly disagree.

We were getting roughed up by a guy he was signed days ago and they had injuries and came off a game the night before were they kept it as close aa possible in Dallas.

We beat a team that a DLeague team would of beat given their circumstances.

While a win is a win.. this tean is still trying to find a front 5 to compete with, which is a red flag.

They had a better lineup than I thought they did. Bogut, Barnes, Curry, they at least have some decent talent, plus the usual unknown who goes off against us. They fielded a much better group than New Orleans. No D league team would have any chance against them.

They had a better lineup than I thought they did. Bogut, Barnes, Curry, they at least have some decent talent, plus the usual unknown who goes off against us. They fielded a much better group than New Orleans. No D league team would have any chance against them.

I mean, he's right. that's a pretty garbage team.

But we won by 8, the game never felt in doubt, and we held them to 33.8% shooting. We let a completely unknown 29 year old rookie playing in his second nba game hit 5 threes. cool. We shut down Matthews, curry, barnes, and bogut to live and die by what Gibson was going to give them. I'll take that.

our offense is likely not going to be good enough to blow anyone out save for the odd game where everyone is firing on all cylinders like first quarter OKC. So we just hover around and pull away a bit at the end of the game. we led almost the entire game. they only led by 3 in a few spurts save for one possession where they went up 5 in the third quarter. That's all you really want from a team like ours. Game control and wins.